Remix is growing! Are you our new Business & Partnerships Manager?
In a year of unpredictability, movement in the industry, and just general ups and downs, one thing has remained... The Remix team's growth and resilience. With a stronger than ever following of loyal readers, an ever-growing client base and an exciting 2021 planned, we're expanding the team to accommodate.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join New Zealand’s number one fashion and lifestyle magazine. We pride ourselves on our ability to work closely with an eclectic list of clients to produce unique and engaging content about the latest fashion, beauty, lifestyle and culture inspiration.
Remix is looking for a Business & Partnerships Manager, to work in the business and sales team under the Publisher on new business, special projects and content integration.
This is a full-time position based at our Ponsonby office in Auckland, New Zealand, starting as soon as possible.
- Supporting the Publisher in generating new business and acquiring new clients.
- Client calling, lead chasing and managing existing clients.
- Conceptualising and pitching creative advertising ideas, writing proposals and closing sales deals.
- Managing artwork material on deadline and developing media schedules.
- Briefing external suppliers on projects (video and photography).
- Working closely with Remix editorial team to support content and event production
- Thinking outside the box to generate business in a new world and ever-changing industry.
- Building and growing key relationships across fashion, beauty, wellness, tech, design & interiors, menswear, cuisine, travel, culture, arts
- Working towards set sales targets on a quarterly basis.
- Must have a proven record of effective sales experience
- Must have at least two years experience working in the magazine / media industry
- Must be proficient in integrated & advertorial print advertising
- Must understand advertorial & integrated online advertising
- Holds existing direct and agency relationships and ability to grow / nurture these contacts
- Has the ability to efficiently write and present client proposals
- Can speak confidently about reach, demographic and engagement stats across all platforms
- Must have a car and full license
- Must have an interest in the fashion, beauty, lifestyle and culture industries
Are you ambitious, dedicated and passionate? Do you enjoy the thrill of a fast-paced environment? Could you see yourself working for New Zealand’s most globally renowned and respected multimedia platform?
The role is challenging and diverse, perfect for someone fun-loving who loves to work hard, but also enjoy the good times at Remix. Sound like you or someone you know? Then apply today!
If you’re interested in joining the Remix team as our new Business & Partnerships Manager, then please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com. We will notify you if your application has been successful and if we would like to meet you for an interview.