Gigi Hadid’s toned tummy frequently features in her paparazzi shots. As a lover of crop tops and low waisted denim, Hadid has no fear when it comes to showing off her flawless toned midriff.
Luckily, we have our hands on the secret recipe for supermodel abs. Gigi’s trainer of two years and owner of New York’s Gotham Gym, Rob Piela tells Vogue, ‘It’s all about how hard you work and how much you put in – Gigi is a hard worker’.
Without further ado, here is the secret to an insta-famous core that anyone can achieve;
- Warm up the core with 10 minutes of boxing.
- Perform three sets of 40 crunches each.
- Raise your heart rate with 10 minutes of boxing.
- Perform three sets of 40 bicycle crunches each, kicking each leg out once per bicycle.
- Box for another 10 minutes.
- Take a plank pose to hit the transverse abdominals, holding for about 60 seconds, or as long as you can maintain good form (abs tight, no sway in the back, and the neck in a neutral position).
- Super-set straight into leg raises to hit the lower abdominals, performing four sets of 25 leg raises each.
For the best results, perform this workout four times a week.
As well as working out, it is equally important to eat well and avoid sugars. Good luck!
Photo source: vogue.com, youtube.com