The most influential families in modelling
In today’s fashion world, the most famous industry faces include a famous family last name too. Prime examples are It girls Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner. These in-demand models, both hailing from famous Hollywood families, are dominating magazine covers, ad campaigns and fashion shows while their last name pulls their younger siblings into the spotlight.
Cara and Poppy Delevingne and Kate and Lottie Moss also contribute to the growing trend. But keeping it in the family goes further than just siblings - Cindy Crawford’s daughter Kaia Gerber and Victoria and David Beckham’s son Brooklyn are both rising models.
Fashionista analysed these families’ influence, particularly on social media, and with the help of analytics agency, D’Marie, calculated how influential these families are in fashion.
Not surprising that the Jenner’s make the top of the list, followed by the Beckhams and then the Delevingnes.
Here are the twenty most influential families in modelling:
1) Kendall and Kylie Jenner
2) David, Victoria and Brooklyn Beckham
3) Cara and Poppy Delevingne
4) Willow and Jaden Smith
5) Gigi, Bella and Anwar Hadid
6) Rosie and Toby Huntington-Whiteley
7) Hailey, Ireland and Alaia Baldwin
8) Lily and Ruby Aldridge
9) Cindy Crawford, Kaia and Preston Gerber
10) Lucky Blue, Pyper America, Starlie Cheyenne and Daisy Clementine Smith
11) Taylor and Mackinley Hill
12) Suki, Immy and Maddie Waterhouse
13) Elizabeth and Georgia May Jagger
14) Christie Brinkley and Sailor Brinkley Cook
15) Stephanie Seymour, Peter and Harry Brant
16) Dree Hemingway and Langley Fox Hemingway
17) Edie and Olympia Campbell
18) Kate and Lottie Moss
19) Ruth and May Bell
20) Alexandra, Ella and Theodora Richards