Sydney's streets are abuzz with sartorial spectacles this week, and we've got fomo from across the ditch. Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Australia kicked off on Sunday with explosive runway events from Dion Lee, Alice McCall, Sass & Bide and countless other high-profile Australian labels. But the fashion extravaganza is certainly not confined to the runway. Check out these attendees who we reckon have nailed the street style.
1. Australian model Montana Fox in this timeless, earthy outerwear
2. This sultry sophistication from Insta-model Mimi Elashiry and Kiwi superstar Georgia Fowler
3. Fashion blogger and stylist Holly Titheridge pairing leather with gingham
4. Social Media influencer Cartia Mallan taking a colourful stance
5. Actress Nadia Fairfax in a cozy ensemble of Stella McCartney and David Jones
6. Model, mother and entrepeneur Nadia Bartel in burgundy... on burgundy
7. Blogger/photographer Margaret Zhang sporting heavy layers
And it's only day 3 - we can't wait to see what else this week delivers!
Photos: stylesnooperdan, mbfashionweek.com