10 of the world's most stunning minimalist retail spaces
All too often clothing stores induce a sensory overload. Fluorescent lights, cramped floorspace and messy racks often cause us to walk out without getting a good look.
Thankfully, a number of high-end brands have started embracing minimalism in their retail spaces. Carefully curated collections are complemented by open spaces.
Check out our favourite minimalist retail spaces below:
1. Victoria Beckham, London by Farshid Moussavi
2. Neitzche, Osaka Reiichi Ikeda Design
3. ETQ, Amsterdam by Studio Jos van Dijk
4. Mahni, Dubai by Studio Toogood
5. Helmut Lang Showroom, West Hollywood by Standard Architecture
6. Flagship Sore, Porto by Fala Atelier
7. Dori Concept Store, Olgiate by Archiplan
8. Christopher Kane, London by John Pawson
9. Beige Concept Store, Tokyo by Nendo
10. Acne Studios, Seoul by Sophie Hicks