This season, we have been introduced to boohoo’s new campaign, ‘More Than Just a Girl’. The collection is inspired by all the girl power in the world, from the fierce Beyoncé girl bosses to sport superstars, boohoo’s latest range caters to all the woman in the world who are busy doing their thing and doing it well. Now that’s a concept we can get behind!
There is more than one side to every individual and the range caters to every single one of those sides. boohoo explores the idea of how your personal style is the way to say whom you are without having to speak. This season, we’ve been given a range of outfits that cover all occasions, from festival fun to nights out on the town. These are our five favourites from the new season campaign…
1. No off-duty wardrobe can be complete without a casual day dress and this one is the perfect one to throw on to give you that effortless edge everyday. You can dress it up with a biker jacket and boots or dress it down with a pair of sneakers to have you ready for anything.
2. This mesh fringe sleeve shirt is perfect for a day festival out with friends or if you just want to show off a bit of skin. The fringe detailing gives it a fun edge that is reminiscent of summer nights. Pair it with some silver jewellery and a cute bracelet.
3. Get ready to make an entrance in this classy red dress! This number will get you dance floor-ready in no time. We love the flowing hemline and adjustable halter neck.
4. The change of season calls for layers and what is a better transition piece than a kimono? The earth colour palette keeps it casual but can easily be dressed up to take your look to day to night in an instant.
5. And for when it gets even colder, you can’t go past this coat! The deep colour of this long line suede duster coat will keep you warm while giving your outfit an edge.
Check out the full range online here.