The 10 serums your skin needs this winter
When it comes to a good skin care regime, serums are the next black. So here’s our top ten favourite serums to fit all budgets.
- Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate A holy-grail of the serum variety, this little bottle of goodness will help your skin feel refreshed and dewy by the AM. $95 from Smith and Caugheys
- Retional Youth Renewal Serum Murad has perfected the science of Retinol with this breakthrough serum. The potent, yet gentle formula helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines while making the skin appear more radiant and youthful. $189 from Caci Clinic or Murad online.
- Antipodes Joyous Protein-Rich Night Replenish Serum This is an intensive oil based serum that helps repair damaged and ultra-dry skin. $62 from Antipodes
- Loreal Paris Age Perfect Intense Nutrition Serum Perfect for older skin, Loreal Paris’s new hydrating serum works to help restore essential nutrients back into the skin and leaves the skin feeling soft and supple. $46.99 from Farmers
- Clinique Smart Custom Serum Your serum just got a mind of its own, and you’ll be glad it did. Clinque Smart Serum understands the needs of your skin and works to combat both the damage you see and that you don’t. $120 from Smith and Caugheys
- Evolu Active Age-Defence Facial Serum The luxurious plant-oil serum works at deep levels to reveal hydrated, soft and dewy skin. Put this on before you go to bed to recover radiance while you sleep. $45 from Evolu
- Swisse Blood Orange Brightening Facial Serum This serum combines some of natures most potent antioxidants such as Sicilian blood orange and olive leaf extract. This formula helps to brighten the skins appearance for a luminous complexion. $28 from Life Pharmacy
- Lancome Advanced Genifique Serum This serum is so powerful it does it all. Using cutting-edge science this product leaves your skin feeling radiant and smoother after just one application. $191 from Farmers
- Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate The experts at Shiseido know how to bring the best of the best into their sleek glass bottles and this is true to form with the newest formulation of their cult-favourite concentrate. $159 from Shiseido
- Kat Burki’s Retin-C Treatment Complex This luxurious formula pairs vitamin C and retinol to encourage cell renewal, illuminate and plump the skin as well as reducing the appearance of fine lines. $263 from Mecca Cosmetica