Want to work for Remix? Apply now to be our next Senior Digital Writer!
Calling all writer superstars! We’re on the hunt for a skilled wordsmith specialised in online media to assist our digital editor in the day-to-day content of the Remix website, e-newsletters and social media channels! Are you up to speed with the latest fashion and pop culture? Have you always wanted to work for a magazine? Do you correct your friends’ grammar and punctuation? This might just be your calling!
This Senior Digital Writer is a PART-TIME role, based in our Auckland office, working closely alongside the Digital Editor in the content updates of Remix magazine’s booming multimedia platforms.
This position will require:
- Brainstorming fresh ideas, finding engaging stories and staying on top of the latest news to feature on the Remix website.
- The writing and editing of editorial stories for Remix online.
- Completing content to brief for advertising campaigns and client partners.
- Building the Remix e-newsletter each week and updating social media channels.
- Managing influencer relationships and video series.
- Completing post-campaign reports and wrap-ups.
- Tracking the engagement and traffic of the Remix channels for growth reports and strategic development with the Digital Editor.
- Proficient understanding of SEO and Google Analytics.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for someone who has at least two years experience in publishing or an agency, specialising in writing and digital media.
We are looking for someone who thinks outside the box, who can write unique and engaging stories with creative flare for the inspired Remix reader!
We are looking for someone who is confident communicating with clients and skilled at executing commercially-driven editorial projects to brief and deadline.
We are looking for someone who thrives in a small team and has the organisation skills to juggle multiple different projects at any one time.
We are looking for someone who is bubbly and outgoing, eager to learn and thrives in a collaborative environment.
Does this sound like you?
Send an application for our new Senior Digital Writer to email@example.com, including a one page CV and example of your writing.
Applications close 12pm Wednesday 13th September.