Who said every summer cocktail has to contain alcohol? For a change, try this summer fruit tea mocktail packed with nutrient goodness, which we guarantee your body and soul will thank you for.
To make 1 litre:
- 100ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 100ml manuka honey syrup
- 700ml Ti Ora Summer Fruit Tea, chilled
- 100ml Soda water
- Fresh peaches / nectarines
- Fresh thyme
- To make honey syrup, combine 100ml of manuka honey with 100ml of warm water, stir to dissolve and then chill. Alternatively use already runny honey and place Into a punch bowl or pitcher.
- Combine all ingredients and stir gently to combine.
- Serve into whatever glasses you have handy, and add a little ice...
- Make sure you add some diced fresh stone fruits & thyme into each glass when you serve!
FIVE FAST FACTS ABOUT TI ORA
- Ti Ora, by definition, means a tea of wellbeing.
- No Ti Ora teas have any added sugar.
- The teas come in pyramid bags that allow for perfect brewing.
- Ti Ora is blended and packed in New Zealand using premium teas, fruits and herbs.
- The full range provides 10 unique and delicious blends including black, green, fruit and herbal teas.