Still in high school, Anwar Hadid has started his modelling career off with a bang by making the cover of Teen Vogue this month. If the careers of his sisters, Gigi and Bella, are anything to go by, this youngster's will soon be breaking the bank – and most likely a few hearts.
Straight from his Teen Vogue interview, here are 10 things to know about this not-so-newbie bound for success:
- His name means ‘luminous’ in Arabic.
- He only became interested in fashion after Gigi and Bella started modelling.
- He now plans to study fashion in New York City once he finishes high school.
- He said he’s 'comfortable' around girls because he grew up with two sisters and a single mum.
- His BFF’s include Jaden Smith and Lucky Blue Smith.
- He plays basketball, soccer and football.
- He struggles with Lyme disease, just like his mother Yolanda and sister Bella.
- His daily uniform is a white t-shirt and black denim.
- He signed with IMG models since February this year.
- His grandfather was a shirt designer in Holland.